BALANCING REDOX FOR BETTER HEALTH
In Healthy Cells, Healthy Life Robertson Ward M.D. explores this new field of biochemistry and its applications to illness in the 21st century.
In Healthy Cells, Healthy Life, you will learn how:
• aging and illness occur, and how you can investigate possibilities to improve your health and perhaps the health of others around you
• the impacts of day-to-day life can destabilize the body’s innate ability to maintain homeostasis (a balanced or stable state)
• Redox signaling molecules may provide the answer to slowing the aging process and reversing illness
• Redox biochemistry affects key body systems and how they function
• many common diseases and illnesses occur and why, and how Redox support can assist in their treatment and/or management